Site Navigation

Posts tagged "modification"

How to change child custody in Florida

While a child custody and visitation order is not written in stone, changing it is not necessarily easy. Florida courts will change these orders only if you have a "substantial, material, and unanticipated change in circumstances" and the change is the best interests of the child.

Contact Us

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Subscribe to This Blog's Feed FindLaw Network