Do You Need To Create Or Update An Estate Plan? We Can Help.
At the Law Offices of Tinley M. Rudd, Esq., we strive for compassionate advocacy in everything we do. Part of our mission is to ensure that our clients are aware of their estate planning options. Once we meet with you and discuss your goals for yourself and your family, we can help you create an estate plan that clarifies your wishes and helps to ensure that your family and children are protected.
When family circumstances change, such as with divorce, adoption or a death in the family, we can work with you to update your estate plan to reflect any changes. We also handle all aspects of probate administration, including formal probate proceedings and summary probate administration.
To make an appointment with an experienced estate planning attorney, please call us at 941-870-3977 or complete our contact form. We advise and represent clients throughout the Sarasota area.
Our Estate Planning & Probate Services
When someone dies without a will, that person is said to have died “intestate,” which means the probate court will decide how that person’s property will be distributed. Often this leads to disputes and unnecessary costs for the surviving family members. We can help you create a will and other estate planning documents that protect your family from that outcome.
Your estate planning options include:
- A will, which can name your heirs and specify how your property should be distributed
- A financial power of attorney, which can name a person to handle your financial matters (such as paying bills, managing a business, etc.) in the event that you become incapacitated due to illness or old age
- A medical power of attorney, which can name a person to make medical decisions on your behalf in the event that you become incapacitated due to illness or old age
- A healthcare directive, which is a document that clarifies your wishes regarding end-of-life treatment
- Pre- and post-nuptial agreements, which can be customized to match your specific situation
- Probate administration, including formal probate and summary probate
We want to ensure that you have a plan in place that 1) gives you peace of mind and 2) helps your family avoid confusion and heartache. A forward-thinking estate plan can achieve both of those goals.
Contact The Law Offices of Tinley M. Rudd, Esq.
To arrange a consultation, please call 941-870-3977 or complete our contact form. Our firm offers essential estate planning services to clients throughout Sarasota and the surrounding communities.